Love your Cycle – Workshop
26 January, 2019 @ 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
| ⏰ Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10:30 AM – 1 PM |
? Central Library Oodi see map
Welcome to our first meetup of the year!
Once again we kick-off the season with an introductory workshop about the magic of the menstrual cycle.
The menstrual cycle has four phases, and you’re basically a different woman in each one of them. Depending on the phase you’re at, your physical signs, emotions, and thoughts change.
We tend to see the menstrual cycle more like a hassle, but believe me when I say that there’s a powerful way to flow with the natural rhythms of your body. There’s actually a way to help your hormones work for and not against you.
In this mini-workshop we’ll explore:
- The four phases of the menstrual cycle and the changes that you experience physically, emotionally, and mentally in each one of them.
- How to use the gifts and powers of each phase to boost your creativity and productivity.
- How tracking your cycle can help you deepen the connection with yourself and your body, as well as to identify things that might not be working well with your health.
- Some self-care practices that are in line with your cycle.
This is also a great opportunity to get to know each other!
- The workshop will be held in English.
- Tea and some healthy treats will be provided. Feel free to bring your own snacks, or even better, something to share :)
We’ll meet at the Central library Oodi, Group Room 8, located on the 2nd floor. You can ask the library’s personnel how to find the room.
This workshop is open to women of all ages, regardless if they menstruate or not. All menstrual experiences are valid and welcome ❤
In order to keep a cozy and safe atmosphere, places are limited to 12 participants. Does this speak to you? Make sure to register your participation here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/love-your-cycle-workshop-tickets-54901775689
The workshop will be run by Carmen Lorenzana.