Meaningful Cycles – A workshop on Menstrual Cycle Awareness
26 January @ 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
|⏰ Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 13:30 – 17:30 |
? Sagayoga see map
How would your life be different if you saw your menstrual cycle as a superpower?
Is that even possible?
Well, I’m here to tell you that it is.
If you’re like me, you probably grew up seeing periods as a burden, something that needs to be managed and contained. But as it turns out, the menstrual cycle is more than bleeding once a month-ish and making babies.
It’s an amazing sustainability system of four phases that can help you to know yourself better, boost your creativity, and deeply tap into your intuition.
This intimate workshop is an invitation to connect with the natural rhythms of your body in a powerful way
- Explore the four hormonal phases of your cycle and the changes that you experience physically, emotionally, and mentally in each one of them.
- Discover your superpowers and vulnerabilities on each phase and use them to live a more sustainable life.
- Debunk (at least!) five myths about your period that can be preventing you from having a good relationship with it.
- Be gently guided through some exercises to start integrating the day’s teachings into your own menstrual experience.
- Have the chance to ask questions, share, and connect with others.
You will also receive:
Worksheets and two videos on how to begin tracking your own cycle and integrating cyclic self-care into your life.
Venue: Sagayoga (Sinebrychoffinkatu 11 A 43, 00150 Helsinki)
Afternoon tea and some healthy treats will be provided.
This workshop is open to women and menstruators of all ages, regardless if they menstruate or not. All menstrual experiences are valid and welcome.
€ 60 VAT incl.
REGISTRATION: To keep a cozy and safe atmosphere, places are limited.
Does this call you?
Register your participation by sending an email to [email protected]
50% refund until Jan 19th, after that no refund.
If you have questions or comments, don’t hesitate to send a message. ♥
The workshop will be facilitated by Carmen Lorenzana.
Read more about her here