Sustainable Periods & Cycles – Meetup
29 September, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
| ⏰ Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 1 PM – 3 PM |
? Töölö Library see map
To handle your menstrual cycle in a sustainable way is not only important for the planet but also for your health!
In this workshop, we’ll explore:
- Some myths and beliefs around the menstrual cycle.
- Re-usable and sustainable menstrual hygiene options.
- The impact that some menstrual hygiene products have in our hormones and health.
The meeting will take place at the Töölö Library, Clubroom (Kerhohuone) located in the basement floor of the library (Level K). You can ask the library’s personnel how to find it.
- The workshop will be held in English.
- Tea and some nourishing treats will be provided :)
In order to keep a cozy and safe atmosphere, places are limited. If this speaks to you and you want to join REGISTER here: https://goo.gl/V2NroC
If you have questions or comments, don’t hesitate to send a message.