This intimate workshop is a delicious combination of intuition and science. It’s an invitation to connect with the natural rhythms of your body in a deep way.
How would your life be different if you saw your menstrual cycle as a superpower?
Is that even possible?
Well, I’m here to tell you that it is.
If you’re like me, you probably grew up seeing periods as a burden, something that needs to be managed and contained. But the menstrual cycle is more than bleeding once a month-ish and making babies. When you tune-in and listen, you can learn to powerfully flow with your body’s natural rhythms instead of being in a constant struggle with them.
Love your cycle is a workshop where you will:
- Understand why your cycle is an amazing sustainability system that can help you know yourself better, boost your creativity, and deeply tap into your intuition.
- Explore the four hormonal phases of your cycle and the changes that you experience physically, emotionally, and mentally in each one of them.
- Discover your superpowers and vulnerabilities in each phase and use them to live a more sustainable life.
- Debunk (at least!) five myths about your period that can be preventing you from having a good relationship with it.
- Be gently guided through some exercises to start integrating the day’s teachings into your own menstrual experience.
- Have the chance to ask questions, share your experience, and connect with others.
- Spend a day relaxing, being held, drinking tea, and recharging together.
You will also receive:
- A lunar calendar
This workshop is open to women (regardless if they have a period or not) and menstruators. All menstrual experiences are valid and welcome!
Number of participants: In order to keep a cozy and safe atmosphere and inspire meaningful conversations, places are open for 6 to 20 people.
Length: 4 hours (plus ~45 mins to set everything up)
Language: English or Spanish
- A peaceful and private place where we can be comfortable and sit in a circle.
- A screen to project a PowerPoint presentation (optional)
- It’s good to offer water, tea/coffee, and some snacks (something simple, or participants can bring something to share).
Price: To be negotiated, depending on travel costs. It includes the 4-hour workshop, handouts, and materials.
Facilitator: Carmen Lorenzana, coach and menstrual educator.
What women say about Love Your Cycle workshop:
“I was wowed by Carmen’s knowledge and also really appreciated her style. I have thought about her workshop many times each day since then. I cannot believe how much I DIDN’T know about my period, she really opened my eyes!”
“I was really excited when I found Carmen’s workshop on Menstrual Cycles. She created a space and atmosphere that was welcoming and warm. I felt that I was seen and accepted as I am, I gained new knowledge, and I enjoyed hearing other women’s stories. After the workshop I’ve started to track my cycle, trying to find a suitable routine for myself. I’m really looking forward to going to the upcoming workshops. Can’t wait!”
“Before attending the workshop I didn’t have a clear view of the different phases of the cycle. Now I have the knowledge of ech phase —I know better what to expect, and what are the strengths and challenges during my cycle. I would strongly recommend the workshop for everyone interested about what is going on within their body in the sense of hormones and menstruation. Carmen is very gentle in her work and provides a safe and comfortable space”.
“I felt so empowered and connected to myself after participating in Carmen´s Love your Cycle -workshop. I really enjoyed how Carmen shared her wisdom while holding a safe space for us to ask questions and share our insights. I loved the balance between science and inner wisdom. I would recommend Carmen´s workshops to anyone who feels called, it was truly a gift. Thank you so much <3”
Do you have a special requirement for your company, students or community?
Photo credits: Eva Kiviluoma
I’m very happy to offer you a customized workhop or talk. Send me a message below, and let’s make it happen! :)
New to Menstrual Cycle Awareness and not sure where to start?
Download my free guide with 3 simple steps to get to know your cycle.
You’re signing up to receive emails from Carmen Lorenzana